Las Vegas, Nevada (January 26, 2015)–The TaylorMade Golf Experience, located on the Las Vegas Strip and minutes from the resorts, boasts a lighted 9-hole course and two-tiered driving range, The Upper Deck Grill and Sports Lounge, a major retail area, a state-of-the-art fitting center, the Eric Meeks School of Golf, and other cool stuff. And this weekend looks to be super at the facility as they are featuring a Super Demo Day on Saturday, Jan. 31, where you can hit the latest clubs from TaylorMade Golf–the R15 driver, AeroBurner metal woods, RSi irons–and also get a free chance to win prizes. Then on Sunday you can play Super golf for only $25 on the par 3 course and also have a chance to win prizes. For all details, click to the official TaylorMade Golf Experience . –By Brian Hurlburt
The TaylorMade Golf Experience is one of the most popular golf spots in the Las Vegas Golf Region and bills itself as the #1 golf destination in Las Vegas. With all of the amenities there it lives up to the billing. And the location on the Las Vegas Strip and with convenient access for Las Vegas locals makes it a favorite spot for all Las Vegas golfers. When you play golf on Sunday you also get a reserved seat at The Upper Deck Grill and Sports Lounge to watch the Superbowl in addition to a free drink.
For you Facebook fans, when you check-in at the TaylorMade Golf Experience this weekend you will earn an additional square on the Big Football Board and a chance to win more prizes. Click now to the official Facebook page of the TaylorMade Golf Experience.
TaylorMade Golf Experience is owned locally in Las Vegas by the Boreta Family, but is jointly operated with TaylorMade-adidas Golf, the international golf club company. The late Voss Boreta was a golf retail industry icon who founded Las Vegas Golf and Tennis, a retailer which has been operating in Las Vegas for more than 40 years, in addition to the TaylorMade Golf Experience. TaylorMade-adidas Golf is headquartered in Carlsbad, Calif., and sells golf clubs, balls, clothing and accessories under the TaylorMade, adidas Golf, Adams and Ashworth brands. TaylorMade-adidas Golf Company posted 2013 sales of more than €1.3 billion.
TaylorMade Golf Experience Vital Statistics
– 113-stall, lighted driving range with synthetic and natural turf hitting stalls
– 10,000 square feet of retail space featuring TaylorMade Golf, adidas, Ashworth, Adams Golf and other major brands
– Master Club Fitting Professionals on staff
– State-of-the-art Performance Center for demos and club fitting
– GC2 Smart Camera System & HMT Head Measurement in-use in Performance Center
– 9-hole lighted Par 3 course designed by Robert Cupp
– adidas/Ashworth stylist on site
– Putting green
– Short game area
– The Upper Deck Grill and Sports Lounge
– Perfect host facility for events of any size
– Located on Las Vegas Boulevard minutes from Las Vegas megaresorts and airport
– Eric Meeks School of Golf