Las Vegas, Nevada (May 11, 2012)–There are some Las Vegas golf courses that provide a true Las Vegas experience. One such Las Vegas golf course offering a Las Vegas golf deal is Royal Links Golf Club, the home to the Par Mates female caddies. And this Memorial Day all Las Vegas golfers can play in the annual Par Am golf tournament. You get rounds of golf, VIP entry to night clubs, rooms at the MGM Grand, and you are accompanied by a Par Mate. Click to reserve.–By Brian Hurlburt.
Royal Links Golf Club was built to honor the rich history and tradition of the game of golf. Designed by Dye International, this links-style course features holes inspired by eleven different British Open rotation courses, including the “Road Hole” and “Hell Bunker” from the old course at St. Andrews and the “Postage Stamp” from Royal Troon. Other courses in the loop include Carnoustie, Turnberry, Royal Liverpool, Prestwick, Royal Lytham, Muirfield and Royal Birkdale.
The Memorial Day Weekend Las Vegas Par-Am Golf Tournament Includes (for a price of $549 with rooms and w/o rooms):
- 3 Nights at the MGM Grand Resort & Casino (or alternate hotel of your choice – call 888-427-6678 for details)
- One ParMate (Click for the Par Mate photo gallery) per foursome each day of golf
- Shotgun Scramble at Royal Links Golf Club
- Transportation to and from Royal Links Golf Club each day
- Drink Vouchers
- Professional Group Photo
- VIP Tabu
- Welcome gift for each player
- Prizes awarded for on-course winners
- Post Tournament Reception w/ Appetizers & Happy Hour Specials
- 40% Off All Practice Rounds
- and much more..
Royal Links Golf Club is one of three themed Las Vegas golf courses operated by Walters Golf. The other two are Bali Hai Golf Club and Desert Pines Golf Club. Bali Hai is tropical golf on the Las Vegas Strip. Desert Pines is Carolina golf in the desert. Click to WaltersGolf.com for more details on all of these Las Vegas golf courses.