Las Vegas, Nevada (September 14, 2013)–We've been around the Las Vegas golf block a few times, and we don't ever remember an amateur golf tournament combining golf, parties, a BBQ, a shooting range experience, a poker tournament, and go kart racing. Well, the inaugural Deuces Wild will do just that when it is played November 10-13, 2013, at Angel Park, Bear's Best Las Vegas, and Painted Desert golf courses. The tournament is a two-person team event. Click now for all details or to sign up for the Deuces Wild. –By Brian Hurlburt, Like on Facebook.
The entire Deuces Wild event will feature a unique format that embraces the "Deuces" theme. The format is two-player better ball, there will be a fun Deuce-themed special event, a par three shootout on opening night, and even an evening "Deuce's Wild" poker event. Deuces Wild schedule of events. The event is $525 per person.
The event will also feature several gifts for participants including a $100 spending spree for the popular Travis Mathew, the popular Southern Cal golf clothing company. The official company truck will be stopping by the tournament. PGA Tour star Charley Hoffman, who lives in Las Vegas, wears Travis Mathew on Tour.
The event was created by OB Sports, which operates several Las Vegas golf courses including Angel Park and Painted Desert. Angel Park features 36 holes of Arnold Palmer golf, a lighted practice area and par 3 course, a large clubhouse and restaurant, and more. It is known as the "world's most complete golf experience." Click now to AngelPark.com for more details.
Deuces Wild tournament Includes:
- Three Rounds of Tournament Golf In Las Vegas Including Green Fees, Shared Golf Car Rental, Practice Balls Prior to Play
- Participating courses include: Bear's Best Las Vegas, Angel Park Golf Club – Mountain Course, Angel Park Golf Club – Palm Course and Painted Desert Golf Club
- Tee Gifts – A $100 retail value shopping experience on the Travis Mathew Tour Bus – (your choice of cool merchandise ranging from shoes, polo shirts, tees, back packs, belts and more!)
- Chance to win great prizes, closest to the pin and more!
- Daily Continental Breakfast at host courses
- Daily Lunch following play Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Pairings Party Sunday Evening at Angel Park Golf Club
- Par 3 Shootout on Cloud Nine Short Course on Sunday Evening
- Shuttle / Transportation To/From primary Host Resort – JW Marriott and Suncoast and Host Courses. Lodging is an additional cost.