Las Vegas, Nevada (September 25, 2014)–The TaylorMade Golf Experience is billed as the #1 Golf Destination in Las Vegas for a reason. The facility is the home of lighted 9-hole course and two-tiered practice range, certified custim-fitting professionals, the Upper Deck Grill and Sports Lounge, and a large retail area. And with perfect golf weather and season upon us, now is the time to tee it up at the TaylorMade Golf Experience. A cool way to do so is the enjoy Golf Happy Hour which starts everyday after 4 PM and features 9 holes of golf with cart and two free drinks. –By Brian Hurlburt.
The TaylorMade Golf Experience is such a cool place that LPGA Tour superstar–and Las Vegas resident–Natalie Gulbis is a regular. She recently practiced at the range and regularly tweets photos from the facility. Other celebrities that have visited the TaylorMade Golf Experience are Britney Spears, the Jersey Boys, TJ Dillashaw, Carlos Santana and Bryce Harper, among others. Call 702.896.4100 for tee times.
The TaylorMade Golf Experience is a local and visitor favorite and is located right on the Las Vegas Strip. The views of the resorts are among the best in the city. The locations makes it easy to get to for everyone in Southern Nevada. October and November are the best months on the calendar, weather wise, to play golf in Las Vegas. The weather is near perfect all of the time.
The Upper Deck Grille and Sports Lounge features some of the best views of the Las Vegas Strip in addition to specialty food including some of the best hamburgers in Las Vegas. The Eric Meeks School of Golf is also available for top-level instruction. Meeks was the 1988 U.S. Amateur champion.
Special events, corporate groups, bachelor parties are always welcome at TaylorMade Golf Experience. Visit the official Facebook page of the TaylorMade Golf Experience to keep up-to-date on daily news and deals.
TaylorMade Golf Experience Awards and testimonials
– Top 50 stand-alone driving range in America as voted by Golf Range Association of America.
– Multiple honoree by VegasGolfer Magazine as best practice facility in Las Vegas.
– “Love this place; a must-go when in Vegas.” — LPGA Tour Superstar Natalie Gulbis via Twitter.
– “I really don’t think there is any other place like this in the world. You have the magnificent views of the Mandalay Bay Resort and the whole Las Vegas Strip as a backdrop while you play or practice. This place is cool; it has everything.” – Golf Life TV.
– “Just got fit into my TaylorMade Golf SLDR driver at TaylorMade Golf Experience in Vegas!” – Major League Baseball Star Bryce Harper, via Twitter.