Las Vegas, Nev. (Dec. 10, 2015)–It’s a jewel of a facility located on the Las Vegas Strip and minutes from the mega-resorts of the Entertainment Capital of the World. TaylorMade Golf Experience is one of the golf places to be in Las Vegas, and now the Golf Range Association of America has named the facility as one of the top 50 stand alone ranges in America, again. The award is deserving. -By Brian Hurlburt.
For the second consecutive year and the third time in four years, TaylorMade Golf Experience has been selected a Top 50 Stand Alone Driving Range in America, as deemed by the editors and voters from Golf Range Magazine, the official publication of the Golf Range Association of America. The combination of service, location, amenities and more helped secure the award for the Las Vegas local and visitor favorite.
“Once again, our service and commitment to providing the highest level experience to our customers has been recognized, and we are thrilled to accept this award,” said Kenneth Stauffer, Director of Operations. “The TaylorMade Golf Experience offers something for every level of golfer and we are always seeking new ways to make our facility unique and different, but our core mission is to provide the best practice experience possible and that is why earning this recognition is so meaningful to our staff and owners. We thank the voters for again selecting us and this will inspire to us to work even harder in 2016.”
The mission statement of the Golf Range Association of America is to harness the combined power of all golf range owners, operators and staff at all types of facilities to grow their revenues, enhance their careers and help grow the game of golf.
The TaylorMade Golf Experience features a 113-stall, two-tiered lighted driving range in addition to a large clubhouse with retail area, state-of-the-art fitting areas including the outdoor Flight Deck Experience, short game practice areas, the Eric Meeks School of Golf, a lighted 9-hole golf course, and the new Flight Deck Bar & Grill. The facility is popular with both Las Vegas locals and tourists who are visiting the Entertainment Capital of the World. Celebrities and golf professionals also enjoy playing and practicing at TaylorMade Golf Experience.
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade Golf Company sells golf equipment, footwear, apparel and accessories under the TaylorMade, adidas Golf, Adams and Ashworth brands. TaylorMade-adidas Golf Company posted 2014 sales of €913 million
TaylorMade Golf Experience Highlights:
– 113-stall, lighted driving range with synthetic and natural turf hitting stalls
– 10,000 square feet of retail space featuring TaylorMade Golf and other major brands
– Master Club Fitting Professionals on staff
– Indoor State-of-the-art Performance Center for demos and club fitting
– Outdoor Flight Deck and Tour-Level Fitting Experience
– Flightscope® Technology
– Free Fittings with every club purchase
– GC2 Smart Camera System & HMT Head Measurement in-use in Performance Center
– 9-hole lighted Par 3 course designed by Robert Cupp
– Putting greens
– Short game areas
– The Flight Deck Bar & Grill
– Perfect host facility for events of any size
– Located on Las Vegas Boulevard minutes from Las Vegas megaresorts and airport
– Eric Meeks School of Golf