Las Vegas, Nev. (Sept. 1, 2016)–Now is the time to reserve your official Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort Players Advantage Club Card. The annual membership–actually 16-month membership–offers members discount green fees, guest rates, other discounts and much more. Also, a special annual range membership can be added as well. Cost of the golf discount players cart is $249 (an additional fee for visiting memberships is available) but if purchased by end of September you will get 20% back of that fee in green fee credits. Reserve your Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort PACC membership today or call 702-658-1400 for more info. –By Brian Hurlburt.
The Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort is the home of three signature Pete Dye golf courses, the Snow Mountain, Sun Mountain and The Wolf, and a stunning clubhouse with terrific views of the undisturbed desert and mountains of the area.
Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort Membership Details
- Access to 3 Championship Courses with our lowest posted Rates as low as $30
- Loyalty Rewards Program 10% of green fee purchases will be credited back for future green fee use. All green fee credits must be used by 12/31/16 and are not transferable or refundable.
- Guest Privileges include up to 7 guests at PACC Rate + $10
- 14 Day Booking Window
- Complimentary Club Handicap or SNGA Handicap for $30 annually
- Preferred discounts on events & golf shop merchandise
- Monthly Discounts & Offerings
- Limited to 800 members annually
- Benefits valid for the 2016 season and expire December 31st, 2017
Add a range membership for $250 additional.
The resort is also always winning accolades and awards from golfers and media including best value and best conditions.
Each of the courses are rated 4.6 or better at GolfAdvisor.com and users are always adding quality reviews for the course. An example:
“This is the 2nd of the 3 courses I have played at Paiute, and it is such a great place to play. It’s about 20 minutes from where I live, and probably 30-40 from the strip, so it’s not hard to get to. The courses (driving range, tee boxes, fairways, greens, hazards) are in great shape and the Sun Course definitely made for a great afternoon of golf. Get away from the craziness of the tourists and enjoy this place.” –frostjon1.