This just might be the most fun golf experience in Las Vegas.
The Las Vegas Golf Center–formerly the Callaway Golf Center and TaylorMade Golf Experience– is located smack dab on the Las Vegas Strip and minutes from the Vegas megaresorts.
The Las Vegas Golf Center offers a lighted par 3 course, two-tiered practice range with grass and turf tees, The Upper Deck Restaurant and Sports Grille, and a pro shop stocked with the latest TaylorMade golf products and other golf goodies.
[ult_button buttonlink=”http://lasvegasgolfcenters.com/tee-times/rates/” buttontarget=”_blank” buttonsize=”large” color=”#6cbd45″ hovercolor=”#ffffff” backgroundcolor=”#ebebeb” hoverbgcolor=”none” icon=”” rel=””]Click to Visit Las Vegas Golf Center, and Book a Tee Time![/ult_button]
TaylorMade Golf Experience Quick Facts
The Las Vegas Golf Center is the #1 Golf Destination in Las Vegas. The TMGE is a 42-acre Vegas golf mecca and features a lighted par 3 course and a 113-stall two-tier driving range with both synthetic and natural turf hitting areas. In addition, there is a putting and short game areas plus an expansive retail shop which is stocked with the latest from TaylorMade Golf, Callaway Golf, Titleist, adidas, PXG, Adams Golf and other major brands.
On staff are Certified Master Club Fitting professionals who utilize state-of-the-art swing technology to maximize a golfer’s performance by ensuring they are properly fit with the proper set of golf clubs. The custom fitting session takes place in the VIP hitting areas and is a truly luxury golf experience.
Now brand new is the Flight Deck Tour-like club-fitting area. You will be a pro for the day and get new clubs custom built while you watch.
The Flight Deck Bar and Grill features some of the best views of the Las Vegas Strip in addition to specialty food including some of the best hamburgers in Las Vegas. Touch screen televisions throughout, Happy Hour specials, and more make it a perfect spot to relax or watch big game or tournament.
The Eric Meeks School of Golf is also available for top-level instruction. Meeks was the 1988 U.S. Amateur champion.
Special events, corporate groups, bachelor parties are always welcome at Las Vegas Golf Center.
Awards and testimonials
- “Just got fit into my TaylorMade Golf SLDR driver at (Las Vegas Golf Center) in Vegas!” – Major League Baseball Star Bryce Harper, via Twitter.
- Top 50 stand-alone driving range in America as voted by Golf Range Association of America.
- Multiple honoree by VegasGolfer Magazine as best practice facility in Las Vegas.
- “Love this place; a must-go when in Vegas.” — LPGA Tour Superstar Natalie Gulbis via Twitter.
- “I really don’t think there is any other place like this in the world. You have the magnificent views of the Mandalay Bay Resort and the whole Las Vegas Strip as a backdrop while you play or practice. This place is cool; it has everything.” – Golf Life TV.
Las Vegas Golfers Need To Know
– 9-hole lighted Par 3 course designed by Robert Cupp
– 113 stall lighted driving range with synthetic and natural turf hitting stalls
– Power Tees automated-ball teeing system
– 10,000 square feet of retail space featuring major brands
– Master Club Fitting Professionals on staff
– State-of-the-art hitting stalls for demos and club fitting
– TaylorMade-Adidas stylist on site
– Putting green
– Short game area
– The Flight Deck Bar and Grill
– All events welcome
– Located on Las Vegas Boulevard minutes from Las Vegas mega-resorts and airport